Build brand awareness and drive retail sales via a differentiated brand strategy and marketing plan
There was little to no brand awareness our client’s product and they were not clear about what product attributes and benefits would most resonate with consumers. They needed to develop a highly differentiated brand strategy, then ensure it was consistently and effectively communicated across all communication channels with an efficient marketing plan.
What BLM Did:
- Led the management team through a discovery process to identify potential product benefits.
- Conducted efficient consumer research to gain feedback on the product experience and get reaction to various brand/product positioning concepts. Then assessed “fit” of concept to product experience.
- Conducted in depth competitive analysis to map where the client’s product could fit into category.
- Developed a highly differentiated brand strategy, including a creative brief to drive future creative development.
- Led development of revised portfolio naming architecture, package design and marketing/sales materials.
- Created product re-launch plan.
Product re-launch drove new distribution and incremental sales behind focused marketing and merchandising strategies