Improve sales effectiveness by developing a highly differentiated brand strategy and revised sales and marketing plans
Over time, the sales close rate for new customers had been declining. We needed to identify a new brand/communication framework and determine which customer segments would be most responsive to the new strategy.
What BLM Did:
- Conducted one-on-one interviews with a several clients to understand their views of the travel management market, the key players and the key differentiators and loyalty drivers for our client.
- Conducted in-depth competitive analysis to understand competitive positioning, as well as key strengths and weaknesses.
- Led the executive team through a brand discovery process to gain alignment on key elements of the brand strategy
- Developed segmentation model to identify high opportunity customer segments
- Created new sales presentation and marketing communication materials to effectively convey the key brand drivers
Improved sales close rate and sales efficiency by focusing on the right customer targets